2017's super simple pricing
- $450/hour for portrait or family documentary photography*
- $550/first hour for event photography and $450/each hour thereafter for up to eight hours total*
- 50-100 edited, high-resolution images per hour of shooting time
- Lovely, private online gallery that can be shared with family and friends if you like
- All edited images as a digital download with print release - I highly recommend using a quality lab such as MPIX (or Color Services on Cota for Santa Barbara locals) for prints, though, and I will link your gallery for easy purchase of MPIX print products
- Album or coffee table book design and preparation
- Consultation re printing, photo wall design, etc.
- Printing, matting and framing
- Additional cropping, sizing, retouching, compositing, etc.
* Additional travel costs may apply for areas outside of ~ 30 miles of Santa Barbara or San Rafael (during select weeks)